- So first step is to download eclipse. Since I do J2EE for other projects as well, I downloaded Eclipse for Java EE.
- After that, install eclipse.
- Download Android SDK from this site : http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- After installing eclipse, go to Help -> Install New Software
- Add in this ADT site : https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/ . If you have issue using https, try http
- Choose Developer Tools so you will download the rest as shown below :
- Click on Next
- Once downloaded, it will ask you to review. Click on next.
- Accept the terms and click finish.
- You may get this issue :
- Click on OK.
- After installation, click on restart now.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Developing Android Apps on Mac OS X
Ok, so I have a new Galaxy 551, which btw I rooted. (Have to use my parallel desktop to do that as it does not work on Mac even if I have mono installed). Click Read More to setup Android Development on OSX.
I was installing the latest update of macOS High Sierrra and I got stuck at Calculating time. It seems to stuck and not moving. This was wha...
My current work nowadays involves a lot of multi-threading application. And also a lot of simultaneous users. We need to serve them fast (as...