- So first step is to download eclipse. Since I do J2EE for other projects as well, I downloaded Eclipse for Java EE.
- After that, install eclipse.
- Download Android SDK from this site : http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- After installing eclipse, go to Help -> Install New Software
- Add in this ADT site : https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/ . If you have issue using https, try http
- Choose Developer Tools so you will download the rest as shown below :
- Click on Next
- Once downloaded, it will ask you to review. Click on next.
- Accept the terms and click finish.
- You may get this issue :
- Click on OK.
- After installation, click on restart now.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Developing Android Apps on Mac OS X
Ok, so I have a new Galaxy 551, which btw I rooted. (Have to use my parallel desktop to do that as it does not work on Mac even if I have mono installed). Click Read More to setup Android Development on OSX.
So we have an EC2 instance on AWS. But we need to terminate it as the project has to give way to something urgent and therefore not on for...
My current work nowadays involves a lot of multi-threading application. And also a lot of simultaneous users. We need to serve them fast (as...